1. MINIMUM OPENING ORDER - for new accounts $300 + GST
2. SHIPPING TERMS
a) Free Shipping* for orders over $300 to metro Perth, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane
b) Minimum Freight and handling charge of $20 + GST for all orders other than the above destinations.
c) Freight is calculated at 8% of total invoice value for orders over $300 to destinations other than mentioned above.
d) All samples to be purchased on a non return basis.
e) Bulky items may attract a small freight surcharge
3. ORDERING – We accept orders via our online system, e-mail and fax.
a) By E-mail: send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our personnel will be happy to assist you
b) By Fax: Write down the order codes and options you wish to purchase and fax together with your payment information to our fax line: 08 9204 3535
4. PRICES – Subject to change without prior notice.
5. PAYMENT METHODS
a) We accept Visa and MasterCard.
b) We also accept cheques and money orders payable to “WineX” and mailed to WineX, PO Box 1692, Osborne Park DC, WA 6916
c) You may also pay by direct deposit into our bank account. Contact us for these details.
6. PAYMENT OF CREDIT ACCOUNTS
a) Unless otherwise specified all terms are strictly 30 days after end of month invoiced. i.e. payment before the end of the month following the month of invoice.
b) In the case of the first transaction payment on pro-forma invoice.
c) Property in the goods, the subject of any invoice shall not pass to the buyer unless and until the total invoice price has been paid, but the goods shall be at the risk of the buyer from the time of delivery.
d) Credit card payment accepted for pro-forma and cash sale transactions only.
7. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS - Goods will not be supplied to overdue accounts until such time as the account is brought up-to-date
8. CLAIMS – must be received within 10 days of receipt of consignment. Please quote purchase invoice number for quick processing of returns.
9. INSURANCE – Shipping is at receivers risk
10. RETURNS – WineX Pty Ltd reserves the right to replace the returned goods or credit back the account. The customer is responsible for the cost to return the goods unless prior arrangement is negotiated.
11. GST – 10%.